Level of event: Local
Type of event: Race
Pre Event Info
- Postcode: SG8 5BG *
- Lat,Lng: 52.04607,-0.03616
- Grid Ref:
- Google Map
- Streetmap (OS 50k)
- Bing Map (OS 50k)
* Postcodes are not very precise in some areas, so don't rely on them for an exact location.
UPDATE 5 NOVEMBER 2020
This event will not take place in November as planned. We are intending to re-schedule for early 2021. Details, once confirmed, will appear on our event schedule.
UPDATE 5 NOVEMBER 2020
This event cannot take place on the intended date (21 November) due to coronavirus lockdown restrictions. We are hoping we may be able to reschedule rather than cancel completely, and we will keep this web page updated with any news.
UPDATE 31 OCT 2020:
In view of the anticipated introduction of a nationwide lockdown from 5th November to 2nd December, it seems it will not be possible for this event to proceed as planned. On-line entries on Fabian have been closed temporarily.
Park-O Series Info
Our Park-O events are an easy way for juniors and adults to try orienteering. Based in parks around Cambridge, each Park-O takes place on a Saturday afternoon 1pm-3pm once a month during the school year.
What happens at Park-O? Click here to find out
Directions / Parking
- Short ~ 1km Very easy
- Medium ~ 2km Easy
- Long ~ 3km Medium
|Second runs (not currently available)||£1|
Registration and Start Times
THIS EVENT WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN NOVEMBER 2020 due to Lockdown restrictions.
People should NOT attend any this or any orienteering event:
- If they are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms.
- If they have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 until they have completed the prescribed quarantine period, even if they are completely symptom free.
- If they have returned from any overseas country until they have completed the self-quarantine period for 14 days, even if they are symptom free.
- If they are undergoing COVID-19 testing, until they have received negative results and are symptom free.
- If they have been advised to stay at home by a health professional.
If you have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you are a contact of a known COVID-19 case, do not exercise outside your own home or garden and do not exercise with others. We also advise competitors who fit within the higher at-risk groups to take particular care and/or make decisions on attendance with due consideration to the risks associated with COVID-19.